GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

New Area. Same Stake. New Companion. All is Well.

Well things here in my new area are great. It was really funny at changes because I thought I was going to go closer to the capital, but no I am like a 20 min walk from my old house. I am still in the same Stake which it's great to still be here. I got a little change, but still in the same surroundings of where I was. My companion is great, she is from Peru, I have known her since we have been in the same zone for a while. It's different trying to understand and learn another area and everything but it's good. We have a good time together and she is helping me out a lot. I am thankful for the opportunity that I have to be here and serve the Lord. We taught Relief Society this past week, that was a good time, they told us Saturday that we are teaching and don't have time to plan a lesson, so we winged it, but it turned out really good. It was on the Atonement. Teaching has been good, we have some families to baptize here and that is going to be great. We are working hard to find more. I am thankful for the work of the Lord and that I can be an instrument in his hands to help others come unto Christ. Nursing has been good, just trying to help them all feel better and that they can all work with all their heart, might, mind and strength!!

No comments:

Post a Comment