GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Saying to Goodbye is never easy. New area.

This week was good but I have sad news....... I am getting transfered out of my area. I have been here 7 AMAZING months with these people of Amatitlan!! I will surely miss them but I am soo thankful for opportunity to meet more people. I was saying bye to the bishop last night and he said there are families waiting for you in your next area!! I am looking forward to find them and teach them. Nothing too out of the ordinary happened this week besides it flying by soo fast. My companion and I have had soo much fun together this past transfer. I am so thankful for all of the many opportunities that I have had here with her and the many more that I will make. These people here will always be a part of me and they are my family for always and forever!! Nursing is definitley keeping me busy and I am thankful for the opportunity that I have to be the nurse. Sometimes I cant imagine Hermana Markham being the nurse as well. I sure do love you alll!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment