GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Teaching the Gospel is fun to do, fun to do, fun to do.

Well things here in Guatemala are good. Yes I am preparing for the rainy season, it rained the other day and they were not joking when they said rivers, and I had my crocs on and that was a blessing. Teaching the gospel is GREAT! I love it! One of our investigators who has had an interview for baptism didn't show up for his baptism. We have been teaching him still and then Saturday as we were asking him about the Book of Mormon he said I have to tell you guys something, I have made my decision and I have accepted to be baptized. He wants to do it this Sunday because it's his wife's birthday. She passed away five years ago. It was such a great experience to hear that from him and then we taught him on Sunday. He said that God knows that he has made his decision. That was awesome! We also taught another lady who has been praying to find the truth and that her door is open. We taught her and she is great! We need her to attend church with us to learn more as well. Oh it's great to find the ones who are ready to hear about the gospel!! My companion told me this past week that in one of our lessons that my Spanish was amazing and that she wanted to talk, but I was just going at it. She said that they understood what I was saying my words were great! That makes me feel good to hear that. The spirit definitley helps with the language! I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to serve the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment