GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Working Hard, Mission Pres kind words, Mother's Day

Well this week was good, but hard. People really didn't want to hear from us, but we just worked as hard as we could. There was a carnival here so a lot of the people were there and not in their houses, but it's all good. We have this week to work hard. I had a good interview with my president and he said if you don't remember anything else remember that WE LOVE YOU! It was way sweet. He is amazing and really has the spirit with him. This week on Saturday which was Mother's Day here we were walking down the street and a lady in a Paca (where you can buy used clothing) she looked at us and and waved her hand to come to her. She gave us both a hug and then just started crying we had no idea why, we didn't know her. I felt though that she was a member from a different ward. Well it was true. She is a member from a ward that is right by us and she has a daughter on a mission. She needed a hug because her daughter isn't there with her for Mother's day. It was way sweet and glad that we could comfort her. I am so thankful for this opportunity that I have to serve a mission. I have learned a lot and I am so thankful to be able to continue to learn more. I KNOW THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS IS TRUE!!! Yo se que la Iglesia de Jesucrist de los Santos de los Ultimos Dias es VERDADERA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment