GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Finally a PDay to enjoy.

Things here are good. Just teaching away!! It's been a good but hard week. The reason it was hard is because we have had people that don't want to listen to us anymore. They have said that they are attending another church, we even have some converts that are going to another church. It's a bit difficult, but we are working with them. Last night we were with the Bishops wife she went out with us before her Family Home Evening and she told me that she remembers when I first came here and that I could hardly speak Spanish and she has definitely seen an improvement. Thats good to know! We are just working hard and trying to find investigators! We had a young woman come church who is 13 and she really liked it a lot!! She is praying and reading and she wants to come again. Her mom isnt ready to come to church with us but her other sister came as well. That was awesome!! Yesterday I finally had a pday. The mission presidents wife gave me permission to go to a doctors appointment another day so that I could go to Antigua with my zone! It was great! I had a good time and definitely was needed. She told me that I needed a pday! Now I am ready to work this weeek!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment