GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Toasty days, Teaching, Cleanest house of Hermana's

Well Guatemala is getting a bit toasty these days. Soon we are going to hit the rainy season next month and they say that we will be walking in rivers, so thats going to be a good time. The mission force will still be going strong amidst the weather! We don't worry about the weather here, rain or shine we are out teaching the gospel to these people. I am so thankful for this opportunity in my life to serve. We have found families and I love teaching the families. Sometimes it's hard to make sure that everyone is listening and paying attention but it's good. Families are the most important, because it brings a family into Salvation. Teaching the gospel is great, sometimes it's hard especially when it's in a different language and you want to really express yourself, but sometimes don't know the words in Spanish. I get by though and the Holy Ghost puts words in my mouth for me! I love seeing the progress of my investigators. Its great! Things for nursing are going well! Just taking the calls everyday and then going to the doctors appointments. It's good to help them out. It makes me feel good when I know that I have helped a missionary. Oh my companion and I between two zones my companion and I won the cleanest house out of the Hermanas!!!!!!!!!! yay! We got a big bag from Costco of pancake mix, pop tarts, trail mix, bacon, peanut butter and jelly! It was great!! Ya we cleaned each night before we had the inspection because our pday was spent in the capital, but we did it!!! If you have the opportunity go out with the missionaries and share your testimony!!

No comments:

Post a Comment