GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Testimony of Missionary Work

This week was good. We had 14 investigators attend church this past Sunday, that was awesome!!! I love seeing the change in the people and seeing the ones that really want to hear about the gospel. We are going to have some baptisms this next Sunday and I am looking forward to that. It will be great! We are trying to work more with members which to everyone, helps the missionaries. I didn't realize how much the missionaries could use the help of the members. It's wonderful to have a member there testifying with you. The nursing stuff is getting better, but next week my companion leaves and then it's really ALL me, so that will be interesting. Prayers are good. I want to share something that Elder Cook said when he came to talk to us he said, I have come to feel that the Lord will bless you and you are where you ought to be. This mission will bless not just you, but everyone you love including those of future generations of those you love. All of them will be blessed for your service at this time... I really liked that, it helps me remember that I am where I need to be. I am so thankful that I can be a servant and teach these people here in Guatemala.

No comments:

Post a Comment