GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Time is going Fast.


This week went by fast, it was a great week though. We have people progessing and we had a man come to church that my companion has been teaching for the past two months. AMAZING!!! We also had the opportunity to go to Antigua yesterday for P day. I actually had a pday where I could relax. I feel like Heavenly Father knew that I needed it. It was soo nice and relaxing. We went and looked at museums and went into this hotel that was really cool. Antigua is a tourist place so there were people that spoke english and definitely different than the area that I am in, where I am the other girl with natural blonde hair haha. I loved going there. We had a Family Home Evening in the Bishops house and we had 16 people come with us from investigators, recent converts and inactive members. It was amazing!! I have never had that many people come. So great!! Today we had a meeting with the Stake President and our Mission President and as they were talking I was actually able to understand almost all of it which made me feel soo great! The language is definitely getting better which is a blessing. Understanding is definitely easier than speaking it, but it's coming and there have been times where words just come out. It's weird sometimes to realize that I am speaking Spanish to people, but what a blessing it is to be able to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment