GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Another Baptism

This week was great! We had a baptism which was AMAZING!!! He is definitely going to be a future leader of the church. Nursing stuff is good, its challenging at times, but it's good. We were in the capital all day yesterday for our p day helping missionaries. We were at the eye doctor as well as other doctors appointments. Some of the things they call about are funny and some are serious. It's fun and my companion and I have a good time together because we both understand everything. We were laughing, so hard this morning. It's really nice to have a companion who can do this work and have a great time together. She is awesome! I love teaching the gospel even though it is challenging with the language. My companion said that it is getting better and people here are helping me understand it better. The Church is TRUE!! I am excited to continue to see the change in the people here where I am serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment