GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Share the Gospel

Well this week has been good and interesting, we just have to take each day one day at a time.  The Lord will help us do it. I love the missionary life and the nursing life even though sometimes they are so crazy!! that is what I have really learned that you just have to have the faith and know that the Lord has a plan for each of us! Two cool experiences. I had the opportunity to go to a sealing for a convert and what a great experience that was for me to be able to go there and witness it! I loved it so much. Then the sister training leaders called me and said that when I was in there area that I contacted a girl that was crying in the park and when I was talking to her she felt that God was telling her that the church was true. They have been teaching her and that is what she told them. I thought that was really cool!! We never know the impact that we have on people and so we need to share the gospel with everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment