GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Surprise Birthday

Well things here in Guatemala are going good!! We had a good week!! We had good lessons and we found some new investigators to teach and they are great! We also had 10 investigators again attend church with us. Some are different from last week!! I love it! We can see a change here in our area. My companion and I are definitely enjoying our time together so that makes everything better!! I love her soo much!! Yesterday was really great for my birthday! There is a family in the ward who we always go and have lunch with. My companion secretly told them that it was my birthday so what they did was decorate their house with balloons and then when we walked in they let fireworks go off (there is a special type of firework they use when its your birthday) and then they had a birthday song playing. It was soo great! I love them soo much! You don't realize the impact that people have to you!! I can't imagine my life without them! They really are like my parents here in Guatemala and that is what they said to us! I LOVE THE WORK!!!! We need to make the good out of everything!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment