GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hospital Visit, Baptism

I am in the hospital, I received a phone call at like 3:00 in the morning.  When I was talking to her I just felt like we needed to go in. The nice thing is that she lives in my colony, so the assistants came and picked my comp and I up and took us to their house and then she came with me. We got here about 5:00, have been here ever since.  We'll be here tomorrow as well. It really is a blessing to be able to be a missionary and a nurse. I love being able to help in both areas. The doc came in today and he said to me do you need anything and then he looked at another doc who is also my friend and he said to her about me she is the best assistant :) I thought it was nice.

We had a baptism!! That was awesome! I love baptisms and she was happy. There wasn't any water in the colony, but the church has a spare tank!!! :) the church never fails! 

No comments:

Post a Comment