GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

McDonald's for Thanksgiving??? Christmas Home Evening at the Bishop.

This week was good. I celebrated Thanksgiving talking on the phone in the morning literally nonstop.  Then I went to the docs, I was with two elders.  Then we had our thanksgiving dinner at McDonalds!! YAY!!! It was a good day to remember. I am thankful that I have the opportunity to serve the missionaries, so it was a good day for Thanksgiving.  It hasn’t felt like Christmas here until last night when I went to a Family Home Evening with my bishop and his family.  When we walked into their house,  they had a candle burning that smelt like cinnamon and I was like its Christmas time. We watched the movie Joy to the World and it really sunk into me. It´s crazy it is Christmas. This week of teaching was good, we have had some good lessons. We have one lady that tells us that we come to her house when she really needs it and I love that. Teaching the gospel is great!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment