GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas Spirit

Well this week was quite an interesting week. I had ups and downs and all arounds, but I made it through. I am thankful for all of the many moments of learning. We went and helped set up a Christmas Tree for a lady and that was fun. She has two grandkids and they are helpers. They are soo funny though. They always put a smile on our faces when we see them. Teaching has been good, we are working our hardest and just keep working and doing what we can! I am so thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and that we can work hard each day to be able to see the difference in the peoples lives here on earth even when they reject we carry on because we know that one day they will realize the importance of the Gospel. Share it with everyone and look up the video He is the Gift! Its a great video and can help us all get into the Christmas spirit! Also, share your testimony you don't know the impact you have on someone until you leave. I was able to see some of my converts and members this past weekend from another ward and they all came up to me and hugged me, they all wanted to say hi. It really makes someone feel good when they can see that impact! I LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment