GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Meeting goals, Missonaries Sick, The Church is TRUE

This week has been great! We had a goal for our mission to have a perfect week. We have specific things we had to meet and my companion and I met them!! We were the only ones in our zone that met these goals!! YAY!!! It was a good feeling to know that I accomplished what our president wanted us to do even though I had some challenges with the missionaries being sick. I have had many call me this past week, but I know that Satan is working hard on us because we have a goal as a mission of baptisms and he doesn't want us to achieve, so everyone is getting sick and calling me. I am getting through it and learning from it. I am so thankful for Hermana Brough, she is AMAZING! This week has been good teaching, We have an investigator who is 20 years old and she is awesome. She is funny and she is just becoming our friend which is awesome!! I love the work! I love seeing the change in the people. I got to work with my first companion in the field Hermana Yepez. She is a Sister Training Leader so she came to my area with me. She is great. She said that she doesn't have any worries about me and she knows that I am here for the right reason. That is always a good feeling. THE CHURCH IS TRUE! La Iglesia es verdadera!

No comments:

Post a Comment