GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Monday, June 16, 2014

Families are FOREVER. Earthquake (yikes)

Well this week has been the best that it can be. Thank you to all for your support for my family right now at this time in our lives. I am so thankful for the knowledge that FAMILIES ARE FOREVER!!! What a blessing that is in our lives. I am just testifying more now of this knowledge, that I have that it's true!! and that we will see our family once again. I hope these people can feel it when I am testifying. Sometimes I start crying and I can see a difference in their faces. I know the Gospel of Jesus Christ is TRUE! and I know now that my grandpa is on the other side teaching about the wonderful gospel and sharing many of his lifes experiences with everyone. Teaching has been good and helping the missionaries has been good as well. I just never know what kind of call I will get but I am thankful that I can help the missionaries out. You all should go out and share your testimony with EVERYONE!!! Oh fun fact well this week I was on my knees praying in the morning and all of the sudden I am shaking and I look up and my companion is looking out the window and I said Que es esto and well it was an earthquake haha someone said it was like 4.8 haha After I said well I will finish my prayer now. haha It was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment