GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Baptism, Plumber/Electrician, Nursing - This Sister is busy.

My mission is going good. This week we had a baptism which was wonderful. What a blessing it is to see the change. This man has been waiting for 8 months and he finally was able to be baptized. He told us that he didn't think that this day was here. He said that it doesn't seem real. It's great to see the change. Another investigator this week said that he is realizing that baptism is necessary!! Yes! It's very important in your life. The lessons have been good, sometimes its hard to find new investigators, but we are working hard. I am an electrician as well. I was able to change out our shower head which it's not just a normal shower head thats in the US its one that you have to disconnect the wire and then you have to reconnect it back up. It was a good time. That was part of my pday as well as washing clothes by hand. haha good times. I was proud when I finished the shower head and we had hot water again. Our other shower was spraying in all different directions and just wasn't working out for us. It's was wonderful to take a nice warm shower with pressure today. haha Nursing things are going well, just learning each day how to help these missionaries because they are calling with different things each day, but it's good to help them out and be there for them. I love to be able to help them. I know that this church is true! I am so thankful for the opportunity that I have to serve and to able to bring these people into the restored gospel of Jesus Christ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment