GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Blessing of being on a Mission

My mission is going good. I now have a new companion, she is from Quetzaltenango Guatemala. She is fun and we have a good time together. Working hard and trying to teach as many people as we can. She came to me and so I have been the one to guide the area because she doesn't know anything about the area which that has been difficult but it's good. It's a blessing to be able to stay in this area with people that I know. One of our recent converts saw me the other day and she hugged me and said she was sooo excited to see me. She is great!! This week nothing too exciting happened besides changing companions and being the nurse solo. It's good though. Learning each day how to be a missionary and how to take care of the missionaries. It's a blessing to serve a mission. I know this is where I need to be at this time in my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment