GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sister Training Leader (Who is Surprised?) Not this MOMMA

This week was good. We went to the market and it was wonderful to actually see the people of Guatemala and see who I will be teaching. It was awesome. There was a day this week that was hard, we got discouraged a little bit, but we were able to change our thoughts and the next day was so much better. Actually, that day we were doing TALL which is language study and one of the teachers came in and asked for my companion and I. And said the President wants to meet with you. Well guess what. . . . I got called to be the Sister Training Leader, which means I get to be in charge with one other girl for all of the sisters. I have meetings on Sunday with the Branch Presidency and district and zone leaders. I am the only girl in there. I have meetings on Saturday with all of the leaders and the other Sister Training Leader. Its good, just reminds me of going to my ward correlation meetings. I make sure that the lights are off by 10:30 and that we have a song and prayer at night. We have been teaching away this week and have had some good lessons. Where I know I didnt know some of the words I was saying and others where I was struggling. I need to go by the spirit. Definitely makes things easier and not trying to focus on what words to say, I just need to open my mouth. I went to the temple again today and boy is it such a wonderful place to go. I also LOVED Sunday, we had church, then watched The Mountain of the Lord, had a wonderful fireside from President and watched Jospeh Smith The Restoration. We had a member of the first quorum of the seventy come and speak to us last night which was really good, he talked about being a successful missionary. There are some sisters here that I know that I will be friends with for the rest of my life, we get a long so well and have such a good time together. We just laugh away at meals which is a good way to have a break from studying. Take care and love to all. Hermana Andriel Newman



No comments:

Post a Comment