GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Love the Gospel, Love the People, Love Serving

I am doing good here. Things have been kind of crazy this week, but good. I have been doing nursing things and teaching. It's a really good opportunity to learn how to manage and multi task and try and keep it all together the things for nursing and the things for missionary work, but I love it. I am thankful for it. I love the gospel so much. We had a good zone conference and during that one I got a call on the phone and had to run out of the conference, that was a little awkward, but the missionary really needed me. I am thankful for the opportunity that I have to serve the missionaries. My companion just tags a long too which she is great and she knows that I have to do it! I am thankful for the people I am teaching they are great!! I love them all so much and I know there are more out there who are waiting for us to teach them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment