GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Year Mark Blessed with CHICKEN POX.... WHAT???

My year mark was spent in the hospital helping an elder as I was finding out that I have the Chicken Pox. In other words this week has been a bit different. I haven't taught since Wednesday, but I have been able to do stuff in my house, so that has been nice. I know we all learn from the experiences that Heavenly Father puts in our paths. Sometimes we wonder why is this happening to me and then we just learn to accept it and know he has a better plan for us than we know. I am thankful to be able to learn each day from my experiences and to see the help of the members come into action to help us out so my companion can continue to teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment