GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

No pres, pres wife or doc. All on her own. Way to go Annie.

My week to say the least was an interesting week. Not what I expected for anything. I was in the hospital three days and our president, his wife and the doc were out of town, so I had to do it all. I couldn't call them, but I could text them.  They didn't always have their phones on them and I had two times that I went to the emergency room with missionaries. One time I slept there and didn't go to sleep until like 2:00 or 2:30 and that was crazy and wake up at 6:30. The doc at the hospital and I were talking at 1:00 in the morning. It was good but crazy!!!! I didn't work much in my area last week, but I am doing my best.  We are working on what we can have the faith and the hope to see miracles. My comp is just following me around. She really doesn't have a say on if we can go to the hospital or not. Teaching is great though!! I am grateful that I can be the nurse and a missionary!!  Everyone!! Share the gospel with everyone!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment