GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Week after Chicken POX

This week was great! I was able to work!!!!!!! We had a zone conference and then came home and I worked and what a great feeling it was. It was different to get back to work after a week, but then it was like I didn't rest at all. I am thankful for all of the moments that I have had. The help from the members was great and I know its what needed to happen. Heavenly Father has a plan for each one of us and he knows what is best in the moment. My comp and I are working hard and enjoying our time. The church is true!!!!!!!!!!! We should not doubt the blessings we can receive when we share the gospel with others and what blessings they can receive as well from us from knowing about the gospel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment