GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Hospital visit with a Sister.

Well this week was a little different to say the least. I thought I was going to my zone pday and ended up going to the hospital which it was good to help a sister out. I got a call at 4:00 in the morning and we headed to the hospital. She is all good now and we ended up sleeping at the hospital. It's always an adventure on what comes each day. I don’t  know what comes each day, but always try to be prepared for what may come. Teaching the gospel has been good, we are working hard trying to find the chosen. Sometimes we knock doors a ton, but we don’t lose the faith we just keep working hard to be able to find them. The church is true!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment