GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Great General Conference

Conference was AMAZING! I got to listen to it in English with other North Americans. The funny part was when I was listening to Elder Holland didn't realize it, but I was translating in Spanish, looked down and had written a few words in Spanish. I loved how we need to stay on the ship and don't forget the times when the Lord is helping you, be who you need to be! It's soo true. All of us need to continue to become who we need to be in the eyes of Heavenly Father. I know he is always helping us even when we have our errors. The week was good, my comp is from Mexico and she just finished her training! We are working hard and having a good time going to the capital for pday and helping the missionaries at all times. Well more of it she is my shadow because she can't go anywhere without me, it's good though. I am so thankful for the church and that I can share it with people. I want to print off Elder Bednars talk and give it to everyone. Share the gospel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment