GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Another Baptism Happy Day.


I am doing good. This week was great! We had a baptism and that always makes us happy when that happens. She is great as well, I love this lady. I also helped the missionaries a ton this week which is always an adventure. We make it through though and we have to make it a good time. I am thankful to be serving a mission and helping them out. Yesterday I had a pday and I was writing in my journal and totally fell asleep with my pen in the hand and yep slept for like a half an hour. It was great! I never have those moments. Teaching is great and being the nurse as well. Even though there are the hard times we make it through and help them out. I will not be having changes so I will be in the same area until December and will have 11 months in the same stake, it's good though. I love this stake!! Share the gospel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment