GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Trial of Faith

I am thankful for all of the experiences that I am having and that I can learn more and more each day. This week was a trial of faith, but we made it through. We knocked on doors for two hours straight and 4 minutes before 6:00 someone opened their door and listened to us. We can't knock on doors after 6:00 it was a trial of our faith and our animo umm... I cant think of what that means in english right now. haha Anyways we also got to listen to Elder Ochoa he is the first counselor in the Area Presidency. I talked to him and shook his hand, that was really good. He taught us that we need to hold on to the Saviors hand, so that He can help us and we can be led to others. It was a good week! I also watched 17 Miracles yesterday which was soo wonderful. I love that movie and I love the song on it.. Savior My Redeemer!! So pretty! Keep sharing your testimonies with everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment