GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Earthquake, Baptism, Talk in Church, Service... The busy life of a missionary.

Did you hear about the earthquake on Monday? well yes I definitely felt that one, it was pretty strong but nothing happened where I am at. We are all safe, it was crazy though. I had two baptisms this past Sunday which was awesome. It was a mother and her daughter. They are awesome. The daughter said that every time we visit her that she is converted more. I love that. I am also going to be here in my area for another transfer with my companion!! At the end of this next transfer I will have 7 months here. I told the bishops daughter that I am going to be here again and she jumped and said yay we love you! It was sweet! I am also going to give a talk in church this Sunday. That is going to be a good time. haha We had the opportunity to give service this past Saturday which was so fun. We had an investigator go with us and we had a good time laughing. We planted trees on a hill by the lake that is by us. It was great! It was a helping hands project for the church. It's a blessing in my life to be able to serve a mission and to help people come unto Christ. I am thankful for this opportunity that I have to be His servant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment