GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Transfer Time - Let the nursing training begin.

Well I transfered to an area closer to the capital and I am now with the other nurse. I answered calls today from missionaries who are sick and I just need to pray that I will be able to listen to the spirit for what things I can say to them. My companion though helps me and that is great. I am thankful that I get to be with her for 6 weeks to be able to learn nursing and to be able to learn from her on how she teaches this gospel. It was soo hard to say goodbye to the people I was serving in my last area. When I was saying bye to the ward mission leader he looked at me after I was done talking and said Hermana your spanish is wonderful. You really have improved a lot. We had the priviledge of hearing from ELDER COOK yesterday and boy was that AMAZING!!!!! He is an inspired man. He wanted to shake all of our hands so we had the opportunity to do so. There was about 700 missionaries there. Three different missions which meant that I got to see people from the CCM too which was great! He said you are where you are supposed to be right now in your life and that was soooo great to hear that from an apostle. Not that I was doubting that I am not supposed to be here but to hear that from an apostle was great. It was in English too so that was really nice to be able to understand everything instead of trying to understand a few words and then put them together into what exactly was being said. I LOVE THE GOSPEL!!!! Well grandma asked if I have spoken in church yet, well the answer is YES, this past week I did and that was fun. haha I prepared my talk the night before in like 20 minutes and of course I cried, but the members came up to me and said what a beautiful message you shared and your testimony. I thought that was really nice and they even said they understood it. haha extra blessing. This language is good, its tough at times, but its good. Everyday I learn more and my companion is teaching me more everyday. We have two baptisms this weekend so that will be great!!!!! The people in my last area were having a hard time actually progressing and here we actually have progressing investigators who want to be baptized. Its GREAT!!! THE CHURCH IS TRUE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment