GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Thursday, October 31, 2013

She made it safe and sound.

Hola! I am here in Guatemala! It is different here but things are going good. This day has felt like an eternity because I didn't sleep much last night on the airplane. My companion is Hermana Olphant themissionary that I got my picture with last night at the airport. There were about 30 of us missionaries that traveled together which was sonice to have people with me. Today we got here at the CCM and they gave us a tour and we had breakfast and then got to take a nap and the rest of the day has consisted of being in class learning and going to the distribution center to get spanish scriptures and spanish PreachMy Gospel. It has been great here and definitely a learning experience already. My district teacher is really nice. He jokes around with us and makes the classes more enjoyable. Well we are running out of time,but I should have a lot more time next week to write. Hermana Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment