GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

GUATEMALA GUATEMALA CITY CENTRAL MISSION

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Guatemala is GREAT

Guatemala is great!! I love it here! I am so thankful that I can be serving here! What a blessing it is for me to do be able to do! I loved conference so much! We really all need to think about what we learned from conference and put it into practice!! The talks they gave were what we need to hear at this time in our lives and we need to be able to share it with our friends! This week was good with teaching. Right now we are teaching our bishops brother and the bishop said to us, I don't know what you Hermana's have done, but you did something because they never let the missionaries in that house! It's been a great experience and he totally wants to change as well, which I love so much!! I just want so many people to teach right now that just have that desire to learn!! Share your testimonies!!! Even when you feel tired just know that you can keep going with the help of the Lord by your side. He loves you and I love you all. I know that Christ lives and loves us and we need to show him our love back!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment